My Year of the Life of Leisure

I left my job, left my apartment, sold most everything in that apartment and embarked on a year of travelling and leisure. I am working on writing a couple of books. This might be one of them... But then, my chief pursuit is leisure, so who knows exactly what will happen.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Pretty toes and running shoes

I now look like a backpacker on holiday.

Though, I wear better clothes than the average backer.

My new running shoes are quite comfy. Yet, they do not match the one purse I have (nor would they match most, if any, leather purses), so I am using my daypack while I wear the shoes. Regardless that [today] I am wearing black capri pants and a black t-shirt, I still look like a backpacker now that I'm wearing Reeboks and carrying a new, good-quality daypack. ¿Que puedo hacer? What can you do if you want to treat your feet and knees well? At least the shoes are a periwinkle and grey color, and the daypack is a lovely indigo color. Otherwise, I don't think I could handle it.

I never thought this day would come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home